Mirin-san has announced more updates that I will go into detail below.
Aru Kanri’nin no Koi / Dormitory Love will be available in two releases, at least for the foreseeable future.
*This refers to the extras that are unlocked after completing the game.
Game updates include
- The definitive main menu visual (the existing main menu has been a placeholder)
- Character bio included when attempting to select a character route
- Changes to the gameplay UI (playing on desktop/mobile browser may now be easier)
- Include original music for the game (Sean’s image song will be included as it was previously only available on NOIZ -for 2021-, a music typing game.)
- New bonus visuals when you fully clear the game
- A trailer made specifically for the Tyrano Game Festival
- The game’s file size will be lower (the current release is about 900MB which may be difficult to load on mobile due to the size)
- Changes in background music to allow monetisation during live streaming of lets-plays (only once this update is released; the current release as of Dec 11, 2021 does not allow monetisation)
The paid release and the English release are both currently being worked on.